Bed and Breakfast in Perth, Scotland
Caroline and Barry look forward to giving you a warm Scottish welcome
Rosebank Guest House provides high quality accommodation and a hearty Scottish breakfast in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and is ideally situated within a five minute walk of Perth City Centre and its many attractions:
- Double, twin and family rooms available all with En-Suite facilities
- Bed & Breakfast
- Ample parking at front of house
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Wall mounted LCD TV/DVD with Free Sat channels
- Highchair and travel cot available
- No Smoking establishment
- Golf, Fishing and Shooting parties welcome
- Motorbikes and bicycles welcome
- Open all year
Rosebank Guest House is situated in the Fair City of Perth, the perfect centre and base for touring all of Scotland. Perth is about 1 hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow. To the north and west you can explore Perthshire and the Highlands. To the east and south is Dundee, St Andrews and the beautiful Fife fishing villages of Anstruther, Crail and Pittenweem.
Perth itself has many attractions including Scone Palace, Fergusson Gallery, Black Watch Museum, Perth Concert Hall, Perth Theatre, Branklyn Gardens and a beautiful town centre.
To Book or Enquire Phone: 01738 621737 or